* The Journal of Aeronautics and Space Technologies is open to all scientific research and publication in the scope mentioned on that webpage.
* The submitted articles should be written in English.
* The submitted articles must not have been previously published or be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
* Studies that are examined by two referees and get “publishable” are published and unpublished studies are not delivered back.
* Copyright of studies that are accepted as “publishable” belongs to Hezârfen Aeronautics and Space Technologies Institute and Turkish Air Force Academy unless otherwise specified.
* Five facsimile editions and one journal will be given to owner of the article.
* Articles will be taken into consideration for publishing in January or July issues if submitted to Hezârfen Aeronautics and Space Technologies Institute no later than 01 November and 01 May respectively.
* Articles should be written on a A-4 paper with a 5mm space between lines in two columns and there should be a 25 mm space in every edge of the paper.
* Name of the article, subject matter of the articles, names of the authors, affiliates of the authors and e-mail addresses should be included in the title of the articles. Name of the article should be written in first letters in CAPITAL with 14 Font Times New Roman Bold, centered. Title and names should be written under the heading of the article by giving two spaces in 11 Font Times New Roman with columns. By giving one space under the names of the writers, affiliates and e-mails of the authors should be written in 8 Font Times New Roman. In addition, writer responsible for the publication should be cited as “Corresponding Author” after affiliate and e-mail of author.
* Articles should be written in MS Word or OpenOffice with one space with 10 Font Times New Roman and there should be one space between the paragraph. There shouldn’t be indent at the beginning of the paragraph.
* By giving two line space after the heading, Abstract should be written with at least 100 words and at most 200 words in Abstract section. Abstract should be written in 9 Font Times New Roman italics.
* In the Article Info section(English and Turkish), there should be at most six Keywords/Anahtar Kelimeler. Keywords should be written in 10 Font Times New Roman and italics.
* By giving one space after the keywords, introduction should be written in two columns including purpose of the study and literature review related to the study.
* After the introduction, materials and research method of the study should be expressed.
* Conclusion of the study should be expressed in the “Conclusion”.
* Inside referencing should be like .
* Resources in the articles should be given in the “References” section according to the order of referencing in the article. For instance;
- If it is a book,  U. J. Gelinas, Jr., S. G. Sutton, and J. Fedorowicz, Business Processes and Information Technology. Cincinnati: South-Western/Thomson Learning, 2004.
- If it is a article,  J. R. Beveridge and E. M. Riseman, "How easy is matching 2D line models using local search?" IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 19, pp. 564-579, June 1997.
To download citation styles for different type of sources, click here.
* Main titles should be in bold, capital letters and numbered. After main titles, one space should be given.
* For the formulas, there should be given order number. Heading should be above tables but under the figures. Figures and tables headings should be in bold and first letter should be capital and the others should be in lowercase. (Ex: Table 1. Sample materials. , Figure 1. Data used in flood analysis.).
* Inside of the article, same linebreak marking should be used.
* References related to footnotes should be given at the end of the article.
* SI system should be used in the article.
* In articles, name of the article should be given in first letters in CAPITAL in 10 Font Times New Roman, centered as far as 1,25 cm to the edge of the paper as Header on each page except for the first page.
* At the end of the articles, there should be brief resume of the authors. (VITAE)
* Ethical rules that are valid nationally and internationally should be obeyed and research and publishing ethics should be complied.
* In the journal, web-based plagiarism application is used to check whether plagiarism occurs or not.